1. The goods are under warranty.
2. The warranty covers all obvious and hidden defects of the goods related to their functionality, utility and aesthetic features.
3. The buyer is obliged to check the delivered goods without undue delay and he has to notify the seller of any detected defects in writing or by e-mail within 3 days. The buyer has to indicate in a written notice any discovered differences in the amount or kind of goods or discovered defective goods, i.e. he has to specify the defects and how they appear.
4. The complaint has to include a copy of the invoice, the proof of payment and delivery of the goods whose defects are claimed.
5. The seller does not assume responsibility for any damages arising from use of the products, functional properties and damage from improper use of products, as well as any damages caused by external events and faulty mishandling. Such defects are not covered by the warranty.
6. The seller agrees to inform the customer about the process of execution as soon as possible after receipt of the complaint.
7. The seller decides on the complaint within 7 working days and has to inform the buyer by email on his email address, if the buyer does not agree otherwise.
8. The deficiency complaint will be processed without undue delay and no later than one month from the date of complaint, unless the seller and buyer agree otherwise. All the shipping costs (transport) for the claimed goods shall be borne by the customer.
Generally it is recommended to consult us via email or phone prior to a particular case of complaint and then to choose the necessary steps.
If you choose, make a claim against our goods, please wrap them ideally in their original packaging (to exclude the possibility of any additional damage during transport from you to us) and enclose a copy of the invoice –tax receipt which you received when you purchased the product, and include a brief description of the defected goods.
Mark the package with COMPLAINT and send it to this address:
687 62 Dolní Němčí
the Czech Republic