These business conditions are valid for the purchase of shoes and their repair.
They clarify the rights and obligations of the seller (UMLAUFSHOES.COM) and the buyer (customer).
Order and purchase contract:
1. All orders placed through email, postal mail or in person are binding. By placing an order the buyer confirms that he is familiar with the Code of purchasing and also with the complaint procedure and agrees with them.
2. The order is the proposal of the purchase contract. A purchase contract arises from the moment of receiving the goods ordered by the buyer.
3. A condition of the validity of the order is the completion of all of the required data and information.
4. The goods will be dispatched after the payment of the price of goods by bank transfer to the bank account, cash or delivery or in person by mutual agreement.
5. The place of delivery is the address specified by the buyer in the order form.
6. Ownership of the goods passes to the buyer after the payment of the purchase price.
7.By completing the order form the buyer gives consent to the collection and archiving of personal data on the buyer`s purchases.
Withdrawal of the contract (by return of the goods):
The buyer has the right under section 53, paragraph 6 of the Civil Code No. 367/2000 to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of goods. If the customer wants to do it, he has to send the goods back within that period (specifying the date of dispatch). The goods must be undamaged, have no signs of use or wearing and they must be unopened in their original packing with complete contents. After the receipt of the goods, the seller returns the refund amount by transfer to the buyer´s bank account immediately.
Withdrawal from the contract by the customer:
Withdrawal from contract without giving any reason (Section 53, paragraph 7 of the Civil Code)-If the buyer is a customer and if the contract was concluded by distance, he has the right of withdrawal from the contract without giving any reason, and without any penalty within 14 days of receipt of goods.
The consumer is obliged to inform this fact in an appropriate manner, preferably by email or in writing to the seller and should indicate the way of returning the paid price.
The seller is undertaken to return this price within 30 days of receipt of the withdrawal of the contract.
However, a prerequisite is the delivery of the goods covered by the contract.
Returned goods must be complete with all the accessories, and must be undamaged with no signs of being used and preferably in their original packing.
The consumer is compensated for his transport cost.
The seller`s rights and obligations:
1. The seller is obliged to execute a binding order and to send the ordered goods at the agreed time and to deliver them to the buyer`s address. In the case that the goods cannot be delivered due to the current unavailability of time or for technical or other reasons, the seller is obliged immediately to inform the customer.
2. All personal data provided during the order are confidential.
3. The seller is obliged to delete a registered customer from the database if the client requests it in writing.
4. The seller has the right to refuse an order if the buyer has repeatedly failed to fulfill his obligation to receive the goods and pay their price.
5. The seller has the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement (binding order) if transactions become impossible (unless he agrees with the buyer on a new performance).
The buyer`s rights and obligations:
1. The buyer is obliged to give a correct and complete address to which the ordered goods have to be shipped.
2. The buyer is obliged to remove the goods and to pay the total price including any postage.
The customer must be familiar with the final price when completing the order prior to its binding confirmation.
3. The buyer has the right to cancel the order or return the goods within 14 days of receipt.
4. The buyer has the right to delete his personal data from the database by doing so in writing.
Protection of personal data:
The owner of this online store is committed not to provide your personal data to any third person. All necessary personal data will be given only to the carrier (name, address, phone number).
According to the law, your data will be protected and will be used only for communication betweeen the seller and the buyer.